Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tutorial for Reversible Travel Tissue Holder Pattern

Who out there has not needed one of these.  They come in so handy, I tend to keep one in my purse and in the car, you never know when you might need it.  If you have a Dollar Tree nearby you can pick up the tissues there, I think 8 or 6 for $1!!  This pattern is a bit different from the one I use (mine has a center opening) it is for top loading tissue packs but I think it is really cute.   I think you could probably also use the other kind of tissue packs if you take them out of the package or fold up a few from the big tissue box and stash them in this cute holder.  I love to find new ways to do things so I thought I would share.  I have not made any of these yet but they look really cute, so they go on my ever growing to-do list.  Click on the link below to see the tutorial and let me know how yours turn out.  I love to see pictures too!!


No comments: